Your Bachelor Diploma

Once you have obtained all credits to graduate (180 EC or more), you can request your bachelor diploma.

Make sure that before you submit your Request for Bachelor Diploma form, you have done the following:

  • Uploaded the Final Version of your Bachelor Thesis on SIN-Online
  • Submitted two hard copies of your final thesis to your supervisor
  • Completed the curriculum assessment questionnaire

Once you meet all the requirements, and the Education Office has received your online request form, your application will be transferred to the examination administration of Erasmus University.

To access the online request form, please click the blue bar below:

Submit the Request for Bachelor Diploma form here

Getting your Diploma

You will receive your bachelor diploma at the Graduation Ceremony in October.
Will you be attending the ceremony? Please confirm your attendance through the Registration Form.

If you are not able to attend the Graduation Ceremony, there are two ways to get a hold of your diploma:

  • Authorize someone to pick up your diploma for you.
    The authorization form is available on the ESSC website.
  • Pick up your diploma before you leave the Netherlands.
    Please note, it is not possible to have the diploma printed before the 1st of August. So if you will be leaving the Netherlands before August, the only option is to authorize someone to pick up your diploma.
In either case, if you will (authorize to) pick up your diploma before the graduation ceremony, please send an e-mail to first. State when you expect the pick up date, so Exam Administration can prepare the diploma.

If you will be attending the graduation ceremony, it is not possible to receive your diploma before this date.

Graduation Proof

Before you receive your diploma, how can you prove that you have completed your bachelor degree?

Once all grades have been registered correctly in Osiris, you can go to the Erasmus Student Service Centre (E-building) where you can go to the exam administration of ESHCC.

In order to get a certified transcript of records. Please make sure that you get one that includes an overview of the number of credits per exam component, a so-called student progress report ("studievoortgangsoverzicht").

For more information, please read and study this PDF document carefully.

If you are abroad, and unable to go to the ESSC, please follow the following instructions to get a certified transcript of records:

1. Send an e-mail with your studenteur@ to:
2. Subject Heading: Request certified transcripts of records (student progress report) ESHCC-IBCoM
3. Include your name and studentnumber
4. State that you are an IBCoM student from the ESHCC
5. Include a copy of your passport
6. State why you cannot pick-up the transcripts in person