News and Events
- November 8 Symposium with Prof. dr. Arjun Appadurai: Media, Materiality, Imagination: Reflections on the Ethics of Possibility.
- ERMeCC PhD defense in October: Mijke Slot: The Extended Media Consumer. Online media consumption, production and use in an age of participation.
- October 17-18 Conference on Media Tourism and Media Rituals, for more information see locatingimagination.com
- Ericka Menchen-Trevino awarded with the prestigious dissertation award of the ICA's Community and Technology division.
- Prof.dr. C.J.M. van Eijck held his inaugural lecture on June 6 titled: 'Cultural Lifestyles: "It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it."' (photos online)
- ERMeCC Summer School June 10-13: Audiences and Users.
- Erik Hitters and Jeroen Jansz both receive NWO subsidy for strategic research on creative industries in NWO Topsector Creative Industries.
Events and Meetings
ERMeCC READY FOR SUBMISSION SEMINAR